Stories
Profile
Connections

Welcome




    HEY! HI! HELLO!
    Best Viewed in
    ☺ Mozilla Firefox
    ☺ Google Chrome
    Great if this layout looks nice in your
    ☺ browser
    ☺ screen resolution
    If it doesn't ,
    SAD !



Tuesday, July 20, 2010


品冠 - 我以为















你曾说不想有天让我知道
You once said, you wouldn’t want me to ever find out
你对他有那么好
How good you’ve been to him
你说会懂我的失落
You said you understood my disappointment
不需靠宽容就能够解脱
And that to forgive didn’t meant a total liberation


我以为我出现的时候刚好
I thought my appearance into your life was just about right
你和他正说要分开
You and him were about to break apart
我以为你已对他不再期待
I thought you no longer had any expectations for him
不纵容他再给你伤害
And wouldn’t allow him to hurt you anymore

我以为我的温柔能给你整个宇宙
I thought my gentleness could give you the entire universe
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
I thought I could try my best to fill that empty space in your heart
专情陪在你左右弥补他一切的错
And be by your side always to compensate for the mistakes he made
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
Maybe I was overtly naïve to assume that a miracle could happen

我以为终究你会慢慢明白
I thought you would slowly understand eventually
他的心已不在你身上
That his heart was no longer focused on you
我的关心你依然无动于衷
You remain unmoved by my love for you
我的以为只是我以为~~
My assumptions were just my assumptions

我以为我的温柔能给你整个宇宙
I thought my gentleness could give you the entire universe
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
I thought I could try my best to fill that empty space in your heart
专情陪在你左右你不怕一切的错
And be by your side always to compensate for the mistakes he made
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
Maybe I was overtly naïve to assume that a miracle could happen

他让你红了眼眶你却还笑着原谅
He made you cry your eyes out and yet you forgave him with a smile
原来你早就想好你要留在谁的身旁
It turns out you’ve decided long ago, by whose side you will remain
我以为我够坚强却一天天的失望
I thought I was strong enough but I’ve lost hope as the days go by
少给我一点希望希望就不是奢望~~
Give me less to hope for; and hope will not turn into expectations

hmm~~
我以为我的温柔能给你整个宇宙
I thought my gentleness could give you the entire universe
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
I thought I could try my best to fill that empty space in your heart
专情陪在你左右弥补他一切的错
And be by your side always to compensate for the mistakes he made
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
Maybe I was overtly naïve to assume that a miracle could happen

他让你红了眼眶你却还笑着原谅
He made you cry your eyes out and yet you forgave him with a smile
原来你早就想好你要留在谁的身旁
It turns out you’ve decided long ago, by whose side you will remain



我以为我够坚强却输的那么绝望
I thought I was strong enough but I’ve lost with all disparity
少给我一点希望希望就不是奢望
Give me less to hope for; and hope will not turn into expectations







hmmm..
was w0ndering wanna delete my bl0g maa.
but th mem0ries will be flushed away.
wasted.
s0 yea. still keeping it f0r mem0ries sake.
if ii dun wanna update den ii shan update.
ii want update den ii update lor.
l0ls.
last week was m0vie week wibb my hunneh.
watched Despicable Me and Bl0od Pledge!

OMG! ii can tell euu th0se yell0w tins are fcuking CUTEE!!
th y0ungest gal als0 sibei cute.
omg laa.
h0w ii wish ii can 0wn s0me 0f th yell0w tins.
den dey can help miie d0 h0usew0rk.
=XX
and ii actualli weep at th part th "daddy" reading his 0wn st0rybk t0 th kids.
TT ~~


neh neh pok..
movie abit sh0rt.
but 0verall s0-so laa.
and ii stuff tissues in my ears.
hahas. t0o l0ud. kip getting sh0cks.


s0 yea..
g0nna watch The Crazies s0on wibb hunneh agn.
m0vies buddies.
hahas.


s0 yea s0mme rand0m pics bel0w.
enj0y. (:
s0 yea tis is a ball0n which ii g0rt back fr0m my D&D
its a casin0 theme s0 yea.
its a dice ball0on.
bc0s th air g0rt lil.
it shrinked t0 2/3 size 0f tis alrdy.
since th material is t0o heavy f0r th helium t0 carry,
it cant fly anym0re.
s0 "ping".
a lightbulb was f0rmed 0n t0p 0f my head.
ii transfered th air int0 a lighter plastic bag.
and it flew.
WEEE!
and my br0ther was saying dun be stupid.
it wun fly anym0re.
but nyaa nyaa nyaa.
*BLEAHS*
ii am jus t0o smart.
s0 ii tied a string t0 it and th bed.
*smile*

was g0in t0 catch The Bl0od Plegde...
when ii saw tis bah-l0ons hanging in breadtalk
0k lets d0 a cl0se-up.
hmmm..

dun euu think th "W" l0oks a lil er0tic?
hmmmm..
lets take a l0ok at wad is ur th0t in ur head..
*bubble bubble bubble*

a MAN figurine..
MUAHAHAHAHA!!
=XX
tata~~





少给我一点希望
希望就不是奢望

M!tch